We appreciate your checking in about volunteer opportunities to help protect civil liberties in Illinois and across the country. ACLU of Illinois staff continue to work remotely for the forseeable future which eliminates in office and event volunteer opportunities. However there are other ways to support our work - please see the list below.
If you are an attorney and would like to help with our legal work, please fill out this form and we will contact you if opportunities become available.
Find out more about the ACLU’s work, and other ways that you can take action:
- Follow us on social media for immediate updates: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
- Take action on pressing issues in Illinois and Nationwide
- Sign up to receive Action Alerts
- Sign up for People Power
- Support our work by making a donation
- Subscribe to our podcast, Talking Liberties, for a deeper look at our work