ACLU Issue Reports
- Asset forfeiture in Illinois: What it is, where it happens, and reforms the state needs – December 2016
- Health Care Denied: Patients and Physicians Speak Out About Catholic Hospitals and the Threat to Women’s Health and Lives – May 2016
- Stop and Frisk in Chicago – March, 2015
- CPD Traffic Stops and Resulting Searches in 2013 – December, 2014
- Racial Disparity in Consent Searches and Dog Sniff Searches – August, 2014
- Fusion Centers in Illinois – September, 2012
- Know Your Right to Protest in Chicago – April, 2012
- Chicago’s Video Surveillance Cameras: A Pervasive and Unregulated Threat to our Privacy (PDF 766 kb) – February, 2011
Major Civil Liberties Decisions
Written by Steven R. Shapiro
National Legal Director
Dated: June 30, 2015
The Illinois Brief, quarterly newsletter of the ACLU of Illinois, is generally distributed four times a year to ACLU members in Illinois.
Like to get on the mailing list? Join the ACLU today!
Download a PDF of the Illinois Brief:
Current Issue: Winter 2016 (4 MB)
Download PDFs of previous editions:
- Annual Report 2014 (271 kb)
- Annual Report 2011 (1.41 mb)
- Annual Report 2010 (8.4 mb)
- Annual Report 2008-9 (425 kb)
- Annual Report 2007(1.23 mb)
For national ACLU publications and features, visit: aclu.org/features.